• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

AFI Racing Member

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

normlee

Does anyone have a phone number for Steve Hearl please? I would like to get in contact with him. If someone knows him personally and can text/call please ask him to check his PM's.

Any help is much appreciated.

Thank you, Norm.

Last edited by a moderator:
A response from our PM's on where our parcels are, would be nice, , 2 months now since I paid, and still nothing

He needs a couple of buddies step up and help him. If you live near him help him.

at the end of the day, you cant go taking people's money, and not deliver a thing, that's called "Fraud", what ever issues there are, Steve was happy to take our money quickly, it s a shame

Guys this thread is heading south just like the others. Either stay positive and work this out or it will get deleted like the others.

I think if people are paying for products and not receiving them then this is a good place for it to be told so people don't pay him more money before he fixes this situation.

Ok guys if you don't have a dog in the fight or a way to help make contact please refrain from posting on this thread, this will remain to help those who are owed stuff from Mr. Hearl.

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys this thread is heading south just like the others. Either stay positive and work this out or it will get deleted like the others.
Don,

You have said in the past to "deal with these issues through PM'S" in this case it is not working thats why the thread started, people are getting irritated and frustrated. I know if I pay for a product and dont see it I get mad and frustrated, so you have got to see where these guys are coming from. They are staying postitive they want the product they paid for simple as that.

Beau

Thanks for the replies guys. I have seen many IW members speak highly of Steve. Lets stay positive, best wishes for a speedy recovery Steve. My only request is that you keep the fellow IW members you owe goods or money up to date with an eta.

Thanks, Norm

how can one be positive after 2 months of nothing, and no communication, something needs to be done about this member

Steve, if you could please reply or ask a friend or relative to help out it would be much appreciated to many fellow IW members.

Back