O/S OUTBOARD RACERS

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carl Van Houten

Supporting Member
Vendor
I am sure that I am not the only O/S outboard racer that is tired of paying ridiculous prices for a new O/S engine and replacement parts. I love the class but dang man...these engines have gone up in price for years and now they are approaching $500.00 each! I was getting concerned about the longevity of the class because you pay as much now for a piston a liner for this engine as you would for an entire 27cc gas engine! AND WE WONDER WHY GAS CLASSES ARE GETTING SO POPULAR!

This is nuts! We have even been hearing racers begin to say that once the engines they currently have are worn out they were going to drop the class and find something else to race that was more affordable. As you know O/S is the only competitive option for this class and is 100% why this has been happening. You guys may think that since I am a manufacturer that I must get my engines free but let me assure you that I have NEVER gotten one penny knocked off of my engines from O/S.

I am a modeler and consumer just as you and i'm tired of this price gouging but now I have a place to buy my O/S engines and parts cheaper than anywhere else... if you are interested to see just how much I now pay for my engines and parts, Go to: NovarossimarineUSA.com. I dont make a dime off off O/S engine sales, I'm just passing along some info that will save you money if you run this class.

-Carl

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Carl for the post. I have talked to a lot of boaters that were having problems trying to get OS engines and parts for their IMPBA Sport or NAMBA OPC 20 tunnels. Also the prices some were paying were outrageous probably due to the Hobbico announcement. At least there is an easy OS engine/part source now.

Latest posts

Back