CMB .45 difference

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MarkDanielsSr

Supporting Member
Is the gold head CMB .45 with drum intake and large flywheel the same as the purple head .45 motor, with parts still available or am I totally confused on this matter. I have MAC, AA, and OPS .45 motors and am looking at a gold head CMB with drum, large flywheel and silver colored case unless it is already obsolete. Thanks

Is the gold head CMB .45 with drum intake and large flywheel the same as the purple head .45 motor, with parts still available or am I totally confused on this matter. I have MAC, AA, and OPS .45 motors and am looking at a gold head CMB with drum, large flywheel and silver colored case unless it is already obsolete. Thanks
Mark, I beleive the parts in the gold head and the purple head are interchangeble. New CMB VAC parts won't fit, but you may find guys out there with parts you may need. Some HR 45 parts may fit.

Thanks guys,I didn't know the age of CMB motors. I'll stay clear. Mark
Mark, I played around with the older CMB 45 engines, I had a CMB 45 drop snoot piston and liner, that P/L fit into a the older CMB black case, gold head, the red head, the later CMB 45 hydro with the slant carb, and the RS.JM2CW

dick

Back