Ok! It's April!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Patrick Mulvany

There are so many guys entered for the "Spring Nats" in my classes but I still have a need to talk trash and say Boys you better come with your "A" Game On!!! We used to smack brothers down all the time I just want to antagonize!!!! Jim Feener's Sport Hydro is the one I want to stay ahead of I don't care what position it is!!! As for as Mono's well I'm coming with an Ugly boat with a Stock Motor!! We just are made to have FUN right???

Later!!!

Pat

If you're not gonna have fun, why do it? It's a hobby, not a profession.

In the early 2000's I raced for about 3 years. During that 3 year period I had ONE first place finish. Ya know how I got my first place finish? I got it by attrition. My boat was the last boat running.

There are so many guys entered for the "Spring Nats" in my classes but I still have a need to talk trash and say Boys you better come with your "A" Game On!!! We used to smack brothers down all the time I just want to antagonize!!!! Jim Feener's Sport Hydro is the one I want to stay ahead of I don't care what position it is!!! As for as Mono's well I'm coming with an Ugly boat with a Stock Motor!! We just are made to have FUN right???

Later!!!

Pat
Pat...."game on" !! I'm bringing my "A" game,,and I can GUARANTEE, my ugly mono is uglier than yours !!! See you soon !!
Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Steve,

Brother I wouldn't still be playing with these Silly AZZ toys if I wasn't having FUN!! Trust me it's not the toys it's the Folks that make everything a Wonderful Past time!

Nick,

Let's let Norman Morton make the judgement on who has the Ugliest Boat?? But just to stay in line with my reputation let's see if you can get passed me and vice versa!!

Later!!

Pat

Steve,

Brother I wouldn't still be playing with these Silly AZZ toys if I wasn't having FUN!! Trust me it's not the toys it's the Folks that make everything a Wonderful Past time!

Nick,

Let's let Norman Morton make the judgement on who has the Ugliest Boat?? But just to stay in line with my reputation let's see if you can get passed me and vice versa!!

Later!!

Pat
Lol, will do, but my ugly mono is in the stock class,,however, I hope you'll be seeing the tail end of my sport hydro ! [emoji12]
Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Oh Nick!!!!

That's a whole different deal!!! I'll have a Bright Orange boat for ALL the Hydros to follow around!!! Even though my wife will be up on the stand I still have to play fair and after all this work over the winter I want it staying pretty for a couple races??

Later!!

Pat

My wife tells me she sees no redeeming qualities in my boats so I remind her they satisfy my need for speed and when they crash there's no blood.

Last edited by a moderator:
Steve,

I'm with you there!!! My Mrs. doesn't care how many I break but does whine about cost if I fix them just to break it again!! Don't ya just love this stuff?? This is gonna be a good race even if I never get of the beach because I know I'm gonna be shooting the chit with some folks I haven't seen for as much as 20 years.. Glad he told me what he'll be wearing cuz' he was only about 10 the last time I seen him?? The Spring Nats is the first race of the year for the "BigDogs" to come out and play and us puddle hoppers get a chance to compare our goods?? Always a good time for all!!!!!

Later!!

Pat

Latest posts

Back