Should Intlwaters Make A Gas Boat Forum?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Should we add a Gas boats forum?

• Yes I would like a Gas boats forum

Votes: 91 78.4%
  • No I would not like a Gas boats forum

Votes: 25 21.6%

• Total voters
T

TomMoorehouse

Ok so Jims is still down. Should we make a gas forum?

Would someone please go over to The facebook and ask them to participate in the poll?

Please vote and comment.

Tom, I was just thinking the same thing while I was copying website links to post help for someone just moments ago...

BUT,, with the history of attitudes on Jim's it WILL require some policing to keep it civil

Just my 2cents

I don't do facebook,,, to ask anyone over

I posted to FB on hte Jims boat dock page. I think it would be ok you have other spefic boating intrests now. Even When Jims comes back it still will be a good addition to IW

It would truely take some serious moderation- but this is IW right ??

I say yes, on a trial basis .

Andy

any moderator volunteers?
Ferrette
default_tongue.png

I thought that it was agreed to that this site does nitro boats best and Jim's does gas so you didn't want to do gas. Model Gas Boats is handling a lot of the Dock's traffic now a site that's been under-used for years.

Once Jim's is back up and running then things will get redundant, members asking the same questions on both sites.

I'm staying neutral on this one.

I thought that it was agreed to that this site does nitro boats best and Jim's does gas so you didn't want to do gas. Model Gas Boats is handling a lot of the Dock's traffic now a site that's been under-used for years.

Once Jim's is back up and running then things will get redundant, members asking the same questions on both sites.

I'm staying neutral on this one.
I guess that makes that the true question ? - When and IF Jims will be back ....

In the interest of fostering of Model Boating at large I think it's a good idea . The plug can be pulled at any time so I say yes . A General forum would suffice i think . JM02C

intlwaters has never said it was a nitro forum. It just kinda worked out that way. We welcome all propulsion methods.....

Our goal is to promote the hobby.

Andy, I'm wondering that myself. It might be more than Alberto can handle to get it back online.

Tom, I've got Mod experience so if you decide to make it so, you could consider me part of the team. I've been a member there since sometime after I first joined here in 2000. It would be sad though to see all of the information that's been accumulated there to be lost forever.

Back