Redneck Racing 3.5 Hi-Jack OB Mounts

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Capt Vic

Hello Friends;

Recently I have had quite a few inquiries about making some more of these mounts. It is flattering to know that my craftsmanship is appreciated. So I have decided to do another run of mounts for the K&B 3.5 style outboard AND the OS style outboard. This run will be available in bare aluminum. The price will be $45.00 plus shipping. And I'll ship world wide.

20151217_102006.jpg

Victor, I will also take one of each & an extra motor pivot block for each. PM sent with shipping info.

Hi Victor, I would like 2 K&B style mounts please :). Post to Perth Western Australia 6024. Please PM me the total & payment details.

Thanks & Merry Xmas

Ian

Victor

I would like one for the OS and a extra pivot block.

Thanks

Dave Roach

Im new so forgive me on the stupid question. When you say os or k&b mount are we talking the mounting to the hull ?

Mounting to the lower unit K&B and lawless or the OS lower unit. With the OS you will take two brackets off the lower unit to mount. These are great mounts has fine adjustment for up & down with allen wrench. Thanks for making these Cap Vic (Great mount).

Thank you i was assuming that the pin size was the same .i know the hole spacing bolting to the hull is different

Wow!!

Thanks Guys!

In the first line of this topic I posted a picture of the actual mounts being made. For those of you that know my mounts you might be able to identify each of the 3 parts of the Hi-Jack mount.

BUT

As you can also see. They're not done yet. As soon as they are (1 or 2 weeks depending on machine schedule) I'll contact everyone that has requested mounts. I won't take any payments before I have mounts to ship the same day. That's how I do "No Back Orders Ever".

I'll post more pictures as the mounts go through they're manufacturing process.

Hello Victor,

Are you doing any 7.5 mounts??
Right now I'm not planning on running 7.5 size. But if there is demand for enough if them I would do a run of them as well. A "run" would consist of 50 mounts. That's the number to make the individual cost reasonable.

When I first made these 7.5 mounts, it was for my boat. I wanted some thing cool that I could say "hey, look what I made". I made 4 of them the first time and posted some on Ebay. First thing I ever posted on Ebay as well. The first mounts sold for $125.00 to $150.00 on auction!

Capt Vic

Victor is it possible for you to make the mounts straight instead of the offset?any size 3.5 or 7.5

Thanks

Wow!!

Thanks Guys!

In the first line of this topic I posted a picture of the actual mounts being made. For those of you that know my mounts you might be able to identify each of the 3 parts of the Hi-Jack mount.

BUT

As you can also see. They're not done yet. As soon as they are (1 or 2 weeks depending on machine schedule) I'll contact everyone that has requested mounts. I won't take any payments before I have mounts to ship the same day. That's how I do "No Back Orders Ever".

I'll post more pictures as the mounts go through they're manufacturing process.
Vic,

I will take [3] each for the K&B 3.5 mount..... When you are ready,please just contact me on how you would like to be paid...

[email protected] or 1-715-926-6096 [H] / 1-715-495-5025 [C]

Thanks, Rod Geraghty

Vic,

I will take 4 ea of the OS mounts and 4 extra pivot blocks. Thank you.

Hi,

I will take a 3.5 K&B mount please, just let me know when you are ready to send please?

Latest posts

Back