• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

HTB 290 - OS outboard package

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tom Foley

Supporting Member
Up for sale is a nice HTB Tunnel boat and OS outboard . Everything in nice shape , needs steering servo and prop . There is a minor repair on the bottom that you can see . Color is stickers $350.00 plus shipping . Thanks for looking 727-457-8253

IMG_1554.JPG

IMG_0947.JPG

IMG_0950.JPG

IMG_0951.JPG

IMG_0952.JPG

IMG_0963.JPG

Ron , are you interested in the boat ? I tried to sell it before as you know and the thread got so discombobulated and screwed up I had to delete and try again . If you are interested let me know . Thanks .

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Tom. I started to post but forgot I found one a few weeks ago. I am sure it will sell quickly.

Boat back up for sale buyer never sent the money . $150.00 for the boat and I will not know the shipping until I bring it to the post office . Probably around 35- 40 dollars or so .

Back