• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Props for Sale, Lot #1, 60/80/90/101 Rigger Sizes

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John Knight

I have a set of props (unmatched) now for sale. These are my personal props collected for many years but I no longer need as I am not running these class any longer. Most are pitched up (PU), some back cut (BC), tip cupped (TC) or stock (S). All are BeCu unless noted with (SS) for stainless. Almost all are ABC props. Some are somewhat rare in availability and are 1/4" bore. Pictures will be posted very soon.

60 Props

H-24 SS, stock - SOLD to Tim

H-26, PU TC

H-29 SS TC --- SOLD to Tim

H-32 PU --- SOLD to Tim

H-32 PU -- A SECOND ONE JUST BECAME AVAILABLE

80/90/101 Props

H-31 TC

H-45 PU BC SOLD

H-45 TC

H-50 PU -- SOLD to Kevin

H-50 TC -- SOLD to Kevin

HS-40 3 blade slight TC --- SOLD to Andy

Octura 1470 Stock - An extremely fast 90/101 rigger prop - SOLD to Larry

All are sharpened, balanced, satin finished and race ready.

Price for each prop is $30, first class shipping included, extra for Priority Mail. Paypal (sent as gift or pay the fees), check (if I agree to it) or MO. May consider offers from outside the US 48 states if the buyer is willing to pay the additional shipping fees. Respond to this thread only, NO PM's will be considered.

I will have a second set of props ready in a day or two to sell. They will be 20, 40 and more 90 props.

PRICE REDUCED TO $30 shipped in lower 48 USA.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi John,

Kevin from Australia can you tell me the cup in the h 50 please and the pitch in the other h 50 please and the extra cost for the priority mail to Australia.

Thanks Kevin.

Kevin,

I do not know the pitch of any of the props as I do not have a gauge. But looking at them both, the one pitched up is a very small amount. The one with tip cup does not look pitched up. So both will be fairly close to stock dimensions of 65mm (2.56") dia and 127mm (5.0") pitch, cup of 5.7". Suspect cup is about 6.0"

I suspect the extra cost for mailing down under, from the past times, will be about $15 USD.

Please let me know.

John

Hi John,

I will take both h 50 props can you find out how much for priority to, will also need your PayPal address.

325 Narangba Rd

Kurwongbah

QLD

Australia 4503

Thanks Kevin.

John

I will take the 1470 prop

Will pick up at race

I will be bringing a bunch of small props to get rid of

Maybe we can trade

Larry

A second (additional one) H-32 has just become available, identical to the one pictured. Not previously offered for sale as a club member wanted it but changed his mind once he determined he already has one.

prop came today...........nice
default_biggrin.png

Latest posts

Back