• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Props for Twin 45

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Craig,

What size are you going to run?

1457?

1460?

1462?

1655?

H-22?

H-18?

Thanks,

Mark Sholund

Last edited by a moderator:
I tried a pair of 1657's, but I broke a shaft on second run so never really got it dialled in. I borrowed 1457's and it was good,but a little loose and another boater suggested 2216's.
The boat is a super coyote with Mac 45's. Lead was added at last race-very windy

20150408_130155.jpg

Craig,

Did you get that from Eric Canto?

I think a pair of 2215's would be a great start.

The 1657's maybe just a little too big in diameter

for good throttle response when heat racing.

Nice Set Up,

Mark Sholund

1655s SGX TWIN 45 MACs H-30 cut down work real well and 1462 cut down works super also. Talk to Andy Brown @ CMDI

Craig,

Did you get that from Eric Canto?

I think a pair of 2215's would be a great start.

The 1657's maybe just a little too big in diameter

for good throttle response when heat racing.

Nice Set Up,

Mark Sholund
Boat originally came from US, but I don't know it's history. PM sent regarding 2215's

Craig, that is my old boat and it was a beast with a 1657 combo i got from Mark.I never really got to run it enough to get the set up just right on good water though.

The boat was built by the late A T Wright(spelling on the last name), and Eric Canto ended up with the boat some how. I got the boat and finished up the last little bit on the boat. As for the stuffing tube design that was called a floating tube or close to that and is the original design. I just didn't have the time to really get the boat dialed in but as you can see from the video it had lots of potential. Good luck with it and share some videos once you get it in the water. Ryon

Handling is going to be your biggest concern with this boat. Props will have a big impact on that. I would put a pair of worked 1460's on it and it will go very fast and give you the best chance at finishing some laps.

Latest posts

Back