Charleston Model Boaters 2015 Race Dates

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John Knight

For planning purposes for 2015, the CMB club will be hosting the following races in 2015:

May 1-3, World OB Tunnel Championships. Expect the race to open up about the end of January.

Oct 9-11, Fall Nationals. Expect to open up the race in early July.

Last edited by a moderator:
For planning purposes for 2015, the CMB club will be hosting the following races in 2015:

May 1-3, World OB Tunnel Championships. Expect the race to open up about the end of January.

June 24-27, IMPBA Nitro National Championships. Expect the race to open up about the end of Feb.

Oct 9-11, Fall Nationals. Expect to open up the race in early July, AFTER the Nitro Nationals are completed.
The World OB Tunnel Championships have now been open for entering for a week. Looking to get the IMPBA Nitro National Championships to be held in June open on schedule at the end of the month. Please plan on coming and make it a premier race for NITRO racing.

Tom,

I am looking to get the race open in about 2 weeks, near the first week of March. Have some admin work to complete on it first.

John

Please let us know how you will be taking entries now that the rcracingevents is down. We have five guys traveling down to this event, and I wouldn't like to leave anyone behind because they couldn't get in.

Tom,

Soon, very soon. Have had some serious family medical issues the past 3 weeks that has overcome me in finishing up the admin work. Had to slide the schedule to the right about 2 weeks. Much thanks for the interest and patience!

John

Sorry to hear about your family's issues. Hope everything goes well.

I get a lot of questions from these guys, just would like to give them answers. We're all in when it's open!

Thanks John!

Guys,

The race is now open for entries on rcracingevents. I have posted a new thread for the race here on IW. We hope that many will attend this race at one of the premiere race sites in the country.

Tom and others - thanks for the patience in waiting.

The 2015 Fall Nationals race hosted by the CMB club is scheduled for Oct 9-11. Plan on opening it up for entries after the July 4th holiday weekend. I will post the race info early for those that want to attend to plan ahead.

Latest posts

Back