2015 D4 Race Schedule

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gooycheese

Chat Moderator
District 4

2015 Race Schedule

Sat & Sun April 25th & 26th - Mt. Vernon - St. Louis Thunderboaters

Sunday June 7th Badgers MBC

Saturday June 13th Valley MBC

Saturday July 11th Badgers MBC Sport 20 Memorial

Sunday July 12th Badgers MBC Sport 40 Memorial

Sunday August 2nd Marquette MBC Thunderboat Memorial 10 lap feature

Sat & Sun August 15th & 16th Minute Breakers MBC Silver Cup

Sat & Sun August 29th & 30th - Badgers MBC

Sat & Sun September 27th & 28th - Summerthunder MBC *D4 Championship B Mono Cup - 2x Scale High Points

Sunday October 4th Badgers MBC - Turkey Shoot

Sat & Sun October 17th & 18th - Mt Vernon - St. Louis Thunderboaters.

*- Tentative

Badgers:

11th PL

Somers, WI.53177

Valley:

Winnebago County Community Park

Community Park Drive & Sport Road

Oshkosh, WI 54901

Marquette:

167th & Cicero

Oak Forest, IL 60458

Minute Breakers:

Mendota Lake Park

Lake Drive

Mendota, IL. 61342

SummerThunder:

1000 W Schaumburg Rd

Schaumburg, IL. 60159

Mount Vernon:

100 Aviation Drive

Mount Vernon, IL 62864

Last edited by a moderator:
hay Wallster

you going racing next year?
default_rolleyes.gif

THE GREAT WASHED UP HASSSSS BEEN REUNION TOUR
default_huh.png
default_wink.png

an what about that other guy ? Chris something or other
default_laugh.png

hey now

i may buy one of them there john boats to race with you.. runs on diesel fuel...

default_wink.png

I'm not familiar with D4 but what is th Sport 20 and Sport 40 memorial about. Also what is the location of the race.

These are both very prestiges races in district 4. The Bill Wistert sport 20 and Larry Forman sport 40 memorials. Reguarding location I put the address that worked for me... badgers water is say 15 min into wisconsin and ya can see the water from I94 ...exit 339

Does the club in Oshkosh have a website? I'm moving to Wisconsin and hope to attend a couple D4 races this summer. Just curious if they run any nitro riggers or sport 40's?

The Badger club in Wisconsin runs B Hydro and Sport 40 among others. web site is www.badgerboaters.com

I don't believe the Oshkosh club has a web site. They are re-grouping this year. They frequent our races quite often.

Look for our web site to be updated and expanded soon.

Doug

Glad to have you up here for our race. We will see you in April in mt vernon. The thunderboat 10 lap race comes with a traveling trophy and only the top 6 of the weekend make the final race.

Is the thunderboat race only for thunderboats? The one in August?
Wes,

It is not. Most (if not all) classes offered. The 10 lap thunder boat feature is a memorial race for a long time member of the Marquette club.

Great place run scales.

Duke
Great! I'm planning on being there.

Badger Pond only about an hour more North!! 5 Rounds of racing for the 2 day races. 6 Rounds on the Sport 20 and Sport 40 Memorial Races. (2 separate races, same weekend for those who only can make one day.)

Hi Greg

Pretty sure Oshkosh does not have a Web site. Check out Badgerboaters.com The Oshkosh group frequents our club in Racine WI.

Doug

Badgers June 7th Race

We added a Nitro RTR class and a Nitro EF Mono class due to interest from racers who are registered.

3 Boats and we will add a class.

Thanks.

Back