2018 Kohlmeyer Classic September 22-23 Evansville

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SayMikey

Up on racemaster Events. You may mail in with payment or paypal,no payment accepted race day.

Entries coming in daily be sure to get entered. I'm told might be another night race King of Lake

Mike is right, there will be another night race on Saturday night. There should be 4 light generators this year lighting it up better than last year. The Kohlmeyer race will be held on the back lake we were on last year. If you have not sent me your tshirt sizes, please reply here with sizes and extras if you want extras or email me at [email protected] The absolute cutoff for shirt orders is Sept 4. If I dont have your size by then, you'll have to hope for an extra in your size.

September is coming get those entries in

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Hey Aaron!

Please put me down for 2-Lg and 1-XL tee shirts. Sorry ... just saw the deadline note. Need one LG for sure.

Thanks,

Rich

Get those entries in and paid deadline is 5:00 pm Wed,let me know if you cant make it. In the interest of model boating we will run all classes with 2 or more boats. If a 2 boat class loses a boat that class will not run again rest of weekend

Last edited by a moderator:
Get those entries in and paid deadline is 5:00 pm Wed,let me know if you cant make it. In the interest of model boating we will run all classes with 2 or more boats. If a 2 boat class loses a boat that class will not run again rest of weekend
Did you get David Hagan's entry.

I will add it manually after download. Can't get his password to work

Oh boy time for the fall

Kohlmeyer ClassicI will be racing my new Stealth sport 40 and my gas sport. Timex will be there agian.

I will pack up the fleet Thursday for practice Friday

Thanks for coming and putting up with the crummy weather. Hope to see ya in a couple weeks in Johnston City

Thanks River City club. Had a great time racing the boats despite the weather on Saturday.

I had video or the Kohlmeyer cup race final

Gavin Lewis won the consi and made it to the final only to die before the start, He going to win one soon I bet

Steve P got the jump on the field at the start but died in the second lap, that gave me a half lap lead on James and Matt, they had a battle for second place.

https://youtu.be/YnZNKNMmRKA

Last edited by a moderator:
Back