Huntsville Speed Trial November 27-29 come see our new facility

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bzubee

Supporting Member
Avoid the holiday shopping come and run model boats at one of the best facilities in the country.

NOV RT FLYER.jpg

Final pour of our new Pit and launch area. The city of Huntsville is really on the ball.
default_biggrin.png

IMG_0004.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
The city of Huntsville got our retrieve boat slip dug out for our new site! Plus here is a picture of our new site as viewed from our old site. It's all coming together nicely.
default_biggrin.png

IMG_0001.JPGIMG_0002.JPGIMG_0003.JPG

Are you building a new drivers stand or moving the existing one across the pond?

Look forward to the initial run there.

Mic

The city will eventually build us a NEW drivers stand in compliance with ADA requirements middle of next year. In the mean time for our records trials they will loans us the city's portable stage that is self contained with roof and generator.

Last edited by a moderator:
The city will eventually build us a NEW drivers stand in compliance with ADA requirements middle of next year. In the mean time for our records trials they will loans us the city's portable stage that is self contained with roof and generator.
Incredible! Sounds like you really have the City "on side"!
default_tongue.png

I'm going to try and make it out on Sunday if the weather cooperates, this will be the first TT I've ever been to.

Still up in the air but the wife and I might show up just to hang out. Site is looking great so far guys.

Bill,

The weather report looks really good for Saturday.

What a nice site the city is helping you all with.

Can't wait to come down their one day and try it out.

Thanks For Sharing,

Mark Sholund

Thanks everyone. Everyone that is here today seems to really like the new site. Plus I got a compliment on the new way I set the sensors to be mounted. The guys doing the setup said they had both ends set and ready in 4 minutes.

Bill,

Was it just a test and tune day today?

I saw the weather had just a little too much wind today?

Tomorrow should be ideal in the morning and most of the day.

I would bet there will be some new records tomorrow?

Have Fun,

Mark Sholund

It was alot of rain today Terry but they still ran had some trouble setting the equipment but it was due to the rain. My new mounting system worked great! Super easy set up and tear down.

Back