• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

UFO .45 Rigger

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Matt Schofield

UFO 45 rigger for sale. Took it in a trade but I just don't have the time for it and could use the funds for other projects. Boat is in great condition. Brand new stainless tank not pictured is with the boat All you need is radio, motor, pipe and a prop... $550 shipped in the US.
bd9e4033b62c0906fc07af8cc0893d1a.jpg
a2cd9c581a9b966efeb37713b426f70d.jpg
2c1f6705093d439f2e052a5fbae5fdc1.jpg
783a0760da285f517d94bfffc599f773.jpg
46f9e3833a13bb60922fda60f20340aa.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

I took it in a trade from Julian Conde (sorry if I butchered the last name spelling). Traded my sport 40 for it. Not sure if he was the only owner or not. He said it was originally set up for a MAC 45. I had my AA45 motor mounted and took it out for the pics. My buddies CMB 45 V5 dropped in also. I will say that the third needle will have to be relocated with both of those motors as the needle interferes with the carb to mount the motor. Thanks for looking.

Thanks Joe. Locating some pictures I would agree with Joe that this is a earlier version Jaguar 45 rigger....

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Joe. Locating some pictures I would agree with Joe that this is a earlier version Jaguar 45 rigger....

Don't think it's that either, early Jaguars had rear winglets. Cowl and fronts are somewhat similar to a Jag but the tub, mounting style of front sponsons and rear shoes remind of the boats Todd Gunder was building a while back.
default_smile.png

Don't think it's that either, early Jaguars had rear winglets. Cowl and fronts are somewhat similar to a Jag but the tub, mounting style of front sponsons and rear shoes remind of the boats Todd Gunder was building a while back.
default_smile.png
Dangit Don... I guess I don't know what the hell I have... open to offers or I'll just run it...

default_smile.png
Dangit Don... I guess I don't know what the hell I have... open to offers or I'll just run it...
Hey if it is one Todd built it's still a good boat, seen a couple run in the past and they were fast.
default_smile.png

default_smile.png
Don I dont think its a Gunder 40 boat here is mine, about 3 years old.

40-2.jpg

40-3.jpg

Back