• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Looking for pushrod seal

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Hughes

Vendor
Like the topic says. Check pic. I think I got these from Frank in Germany years ago. Would like a source so I can stock up on them again.20170723_121248.jpg

Yep Woods has the large ones. If you are able to get more from Frank id take some

Ian Folkson from www.iansboats.co.uk has them in stock and as well as Oliver Siess at www.hydromarine.de

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Like the topic says. Check pic. I think I got these from Frank in Germany years ago. Would like a source so I can stock up on them again.
attachicon.gif
20170723_121248.jpg
http://double-aceracingproducts.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=4&products_id=207

Roger has both sizes. Nice. Have plenty of the big ones. Need to order up some small ones.

manufacturer is broke down,at least on the bigger one. i have them on order for months. don't know when i will get more!

Yes they are, just let me check with Hoffa and see if it is ok to sell them to you lol still live at 3110 lakevally ct. ?

No Sir I have moved,1501 Frey Rd Evansville In 47712 I can call tomorrow and make payment

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back