RSX310 for Bob

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brad nichols

Supporting Member
This is ML's 310 rigger build for Bob Horowitz that I am doing.Mike could you tell me why the extra slot in the side of the sponson in pic 2? Call me old school but you do have dollars invested in the boat so a little floatation is a good thing, true not as light as air but it don't leak out if it gets hit. It's coming Bob. What colour or colours did you want it? And yes I did install the front boom tube in the sponson. This is another great kit from Ml's line up of boats for a builder without having to spend hours cutting on a saw, the only thing that I do is spend the time to sand the carbon off the glue joints.

Brad

DSC_0781.JPG

DSC_0782.JPG

DSC_0783.JPG

DSC_0787.JPG

DSC_0789.JPG

DSC_0791.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Brad,

It's looking great. Up to your usual standards. I'll send you a PM about the colors. Really looking beautiful. Thanks Brad.

Regards,

Bob

Thanks Brad. It's looking great. I see you are continuing to increase the Kep's fleet. How many will that next group make it that you have made?

Thanks,

Bob

Yes another T3 going to France. Fills in the time while epoxy drys on yours. The T3 kit was cut by Jeff Ross with permission from Niklas and is a good fitting kit too. You guys and your designing and laser cutting do fantastic work!! My only hangup is the carbon from the cutting but is far superior to die cutting. I sand the carbon off of the glueing surfaces for a good bond or is someone going to tell me that I don't have to do it? Thanks for the nice comment Mike, I want to get an order to you soon for your new outboard and am going to do it for 21 nitro plus a Hawii Kai for a guy up here.

Brad

Brad,the new tunnel will be available soon,maybe before my holiday sale ends!

Sounds good Mike because I would like to order one and It's cheaper to only pay postage once. Sent you an E mail through your website.

Brad

Last edited by a moderator:
Brad,

It looks great. I can't wait to get it. Hopefully the pond won't be frozen yet and I'll be able to get a run or two in when it gets here.

Regards,

Bob

Second coat of epoxy done and holes are drilled for Hardware so Ihave to wait for son's fatherinlaw to get back so I can use his paint booth to get her painted. It's gotten a little cold up here.

Brad

DSC_0798.JPG

DSC_0799.JPG

DSC_0801.JPG

Brad,

How are things looking on the paint? You can send the boat without the covers for the holes. I'll make something up when I get it here.

Bob

Latest posts

Back