My 1st Nitro Rigger

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EdCordero

After 4 years of running gas boats this is my 1st nitro rigger Eagle SGX 80 with a CMB 80. Thanks to Dave Wilfong for all your help setting up the boat! Cant wait to hit the water.

IMG_0357.jpg IMG_0354.jpg IMG_0359.jpg IMG_0287.jpg

After 4 years of running gas boats this is my 1st nitro rigger Eagle SGX 80 with a CMB 80. Thanks to Dave Wilfong for all your help setting up the boat! Cant wait to hit the water.

attachicon.gif
IMG_0357.jpg
attachicon.gif
IMG_0354.jpg
attachicon.gif
IMG_0359.jpg
attachicon.gif
IMG_0287.jpg
diantre ot looks good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

attachicon.gif
IMG_0357.jpg
attachicon.gif
IMG_0354.jpg
attachicon.gif
IMG_0359.jpg
attachicon.gif
IMG_0287.jpg
You will have a ball running it and a pain in the ass cleaning and after running the engine ( compared to gas ) !! Welcome to the oily side !!

Luke I am your father.......................................come to the dark side.........................
default_ph34r.png

You will think you are running is slow motion with the gas boats after running this bullet.

Can't wait to see the look one your face when it spools up..................
default_laugh.png

You need to get out of the way when he is passing you then he will not hit you.....................................LOL

Well finally 1st time in the water. We had some servo issues with the rudder so this was the only video. Motor not broken in yet. Thanks Dave Wilfong for all your help!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good start, clean up your servo issues, contain you eagerness to unleash it for another 5 or 6 Tanks and then lean it into a clean run, you'll then be in for some excitement then, like someone else said they can't wait to see that smile on your face that can't be washed off. Nothing like going stupid fast and railing your turns with a wall of water!

Back