• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale 90 Cajun Bullet

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

allenrichards1

I picked this up nearly a year ago. 90/101 Cajun Bullet mounts drilled for CMB. Includes new switch, Ferrette needle base with OS 9B needle (both needles included). I also swapped the Futaba S3115 servos for Hi-Tec HS85-MG servos for throttle and 3rd channel. One was installed the other wasn't. Both sets of servos included. (Futaba's work fine I just like the Hi-Tec) Prop included (2816) and will throw in a starter belt as well. You will need Motor, Pipe, RX and RX batt. Selling to fund another project.

$425 shipped OBO Lower 48 only!

paypal is [email protected] send as friend or add 3% (buyers choice)

**Arrangements can be made to pick up in Orlando or Brandon 3rd week in January****

Allen

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice looking hull. I changed mine into a gas rigger. The CB really is a beautiful hull. No problems running her. Straight and fast.

Ok looks like we have a deal on that other site
default_biggrin.png
....You ever seen this thing running?

$400 shipped OBO.

Yes looks great! Neil what engine mount did you use? What about the CG?
right here Joe. CG is at the turn fin. Turn fin is attached thew the sponson. JAE Zippkits cowl and .45 twin fin.

I have a couple Cajun Bullet .90's. Why did you put the winglets on the back of this boat?
Eric,

Hey I am wondering the same thing. Why would you need that much lift back there on this? That's what I assume these were installed for.

Should I take em off, or run it as is?

Jim Whyte

Back