GSX 310

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chris Thomas

IMG_20170508_185053253.jpgGetting close to having the hull built. looking for the best set-ups for a electric P limited. what depth is the strut? what side does the rudder go on? how much battery capacity do I need? Do I need 65C discharge batteries? how big does the turn fin need to be?

Last edited by a moderator:
Rules will tell you the motors that are usable for P- Limited. 4S 50000 for batteries, the higher the C rating the better if all out race boat. Speedmaster hardwareand I put the rudder on the right sidw. Mike at ML has a turn fin available.

Brad

HI , I have a older sport 20 310 from ML . nice boat . I have a 120 amp esc, with 2 2cells 5000mah batts , powering a NEU 2200kv Motor.

for the strut setting , place the boat on a flat table raise the rear of the boat till the bottom is level, and start with that. also I had to 4 oz of lead

to the nose. Also I Launch the boat like it was a nitro boat to get it up on plan fast, Make sure you run Caps on your ESC to help with start ups.

The rudder , just buy a SM 20 size,,,,

in 2014 at the minute breaker classic , in Mendota, il , I placed 2 nd . my 1st year of rc boat racing

Thanks to good friendly people in this hobby . Darryl

Still working at completing this project. Need to beef up the right sponson transom with some aluminum and put the upper skin on it then completely seal up the hull...

Maybe through some paint on it later.

33 ML.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back