D-2 MCMBC "Power Stroke Classic" Sat. June 16th!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

David Muscat

The Motor City Model Boat Club is honored to bring you the "Power Stroke Classic" Saturday, June 16th!

This is a really fun race with a great bunch of guys and it gets better every year!

Lunch will be served on site around noon with hot dogs, chips, water/Gatorade, and yes, there will be some slow smoked bbq pulled pork sandwiches!

Big THANK YOU to our sponsors!

SS Racing Engines
ZippKits
Gizmo Motors
Nankin Hobby

We have lots of awesome prizes to raffle off throughout the day!

All the info can be found here https://nebula.wsimg.com/cf0099ac1222c4671e67e1de05725384?AccessKeyId=ACA7381D2BFC72351748&disposition=0&alloworigin=1

Please email all entries to our club secretary [email protected] or there is a snail mail form on the flier as well.

Thanks and see you there!
2018-Flyer.pdf

Attachments

• 2018-Flyer.pdf
    338.5 KB · Views: 42
Last edited by a moderator:
David,

A-Hydro on DSM

B-Hydro on DSM

I will bring a few prizes to raffle off also.

See You On Saturday,

Mark Sholund

Hey guys when you come Saturday do not drive on the walking path. We will have the entrance marked at the left end of the lot. Thanks.

Chris scratch my B mono please, equipment issues.

I'll try and make it next year. Love the fact this is a Sat. race. get home slowly on Sunday or Sat. night & rest before work the next day.
default_smile.png

how many entries so far?

the I-94 closure within Detroit is going to be an unwelcome complication. Thinking I'll either take 8 Mile across to 75 south, or Gratiot down to I-75 and pick up I-94 from there...

Thanks for putting on the race had a good time Dave Grote

Last edited by a moderator:
Back