2017 NAMBA Nationals Las Vegas SUPERNATS

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FAT RICHIE RACING

District 19 is proud to be hosting the 2017 NAMBA Nationals!

The Las Vegas SuperNats will be the first time all three power plants will be competing in the same event.

Please visit http://nats.namba.com for news and the latest updates to this year's SuperNats.

Hotel info will be available within the next couple days.

I want to THANK Russ Stark and David Santistevan for all their hard work putting this together!

See you in Vegas!

Sent from my SM-T817V using Tapatalk

District 19 is proud to be hosting the 2017 NAMBA Nationals!

The Las Vegas SuperNats will be the first time all three power plants will be competing in the same event.

Please visit http://nats.namba.com for news and the latest updates to this year's SuperNats.

Hotel info will be available within the next couple days.

I want to THANK Russ Stark and David Santistevan for all their hard work putting this together!

See you in Vegas!

Sent from my SM-T817V using Tapatalk
Just curious.. is X mono not being offered?

Thanks,

hmmm very nice layout of classes for me
default_ph34r.png

I noticed Sport 20 also isn't being offered.

JD
Jerry I have made a suggestion for Sport 20 on the boat dock. Here was my suggestion: "My suggestion would be Sport 20. Since that class was not offered this year for some reason. I think it would be great to have tribute class for the late Jim Wilson.

Jim Wilson's favorite class was Sport 20. So have a tribute class instead of a exhibition class. I am sure Jerry Dunlap could help. I am not sure but I think Diane Wilson might be attending. She is still active with the racing scene guys, which is just awesome."

I think it would be great if this could happen.

I just wonder that " Open Twin " only Nitro? or Mix gas and nitro?? Let me know thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Back