• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Vintage Tidewater Eagle twin 90

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Byer

I started building this a long time ago and I have been trying to finish it ever since. Ran it a little and put it on the shelf. Started to refresh it and got side tracked a dozen times, so I think it's time for someone else to take over. The only used part is the tub, everything else is new.

2 brand new never run OPS 90's with adapters for OS 9b carbs, CMB muffled pipes,

All the transom hardware, linkage and servos

front sponsons with one of Dick's turn fins

I don't have the drive cables and I don't have a cowl that fits the carbs/engines very well, but I'll include a pair of props to get you started, and any other parts that I have that would help you finish it, Asking $1200 shipped in the lower 48 only obo.

I RAN A TIDEWATER BROUSSARD .90 FOR MANY YEARS. GREAT BOAT. W.90 HYDRO MOTOR.WHEN I LIVED IN N.Y.

NICE MACHINE. WHAT R U LOOKING TO GET FOR BOTTOM LINE .

FRANK J WEST 941-539-4897

saw you were looking for a 21 too, I've got a jae with a nova if you're interested.

Back