• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FREE RC Boat Modeler Magazines

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Joe, I would like some from earlier years. Just grab whichever 10 you can. I will send along the $5.00.

Thanks,

Chris Capaldi

Last edited by a moderator:
You got it Ray. Send me $5.00.

PayPal is [email protected]
Money sent. Thanks Joe.
default_cool.png

It would be awesome if maybe would could get someone to take the time to scan some of this stuff and make a permanent sticky post here - on I/W .

Its knowledge and history that cant be replaced, over on Scream and Fly some of " the original guys " the innovators and the pioneers - have some pinned threads that share an incredible amount of history and information about the sport , without those posts and the original stories saved- it will be lost forever besides hear say
default_sleep.png

Tom - Don ?? What do you think ??

I'm not sure I have the time or capability to do it CORRECTLY , that said ,

Joe , are you willing to donate a set as complete as you can to someone who will take the time ??

I will shoot ya a F/B message .

Last edited by a moderator:
It would be awesome if maybe would could get someone to take the time to scan some of this stuff and make a permanent sticky post here - on I/W .

Its knowledge and history that cant be replaced, over on Scream and Fly some of " the original guys " the innovators and the pioneers - have some pinned threads that share an incredible amount of history and information about the sport , without those posts and the original stories saved- it will be lost forever besides hear say
default_sleep.png

Tom - Don ?? What do you think ??

I'm not sure I have the time or capability to do it CORRECTLY , that said ,

Joe , are you willing to donate a set as complete as you can to someone who will take the time ??

I will shoot ya a F/B message .
I'd be willing to scan and post articles of what I have to the "how to" forum if there was a history section. I'd keep it too what we do here.
default_cool.png

Latest posts

Back