• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB SD2 or SD3 or Rico .20 classic

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Keebibear

Im looking for a NICE SD2, SD3 Seaducer or RICO .20 the open design hulls and hardware. I dont need electronics but if have thats fine. Motors and pipes arent needed either. May consider other 21 hulls also. I like bright colors old eyes see them easier

Yea i know he will take care of me if i order a new on buti thought id see whats out there first.

I have a Cal Craft .20 boat every thing but eng and pipe. It is a non gel coat boat with a spray bomb paint job and bottom blue printed.

set up for a CMB/MAC eng.

Light as a feather.

Was made before Lenny got the rights to the hull one of the first one I was told.

I have a brand new Rico 20 mono hull that I got from Richie. Bright orange.Brand new. No holes drilled. $125.00

Ron

I need this Cal craft gone!!!

$250 shipped and will throw in a CMB .21 High nitro pipe uncut new and a few props that work good on the boat.

Last edited by a moderator:
some one has already sent me a Pm about the pipe.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back