Canards are now ready for sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What up Dog

Hello boaters I'm now selling The Predator Canard. I'm selling them for $395.00 plus shipping for all white. If color is wanted you need to add $35.00 It doesn't come with a radio box that will be $30.00 & there are NO Rails that's $25.00. Remember the first to say I'll take one will get one at this price.

Here is a YouTube video of mine running

Last edited by a moderator:
Boat runs very well and turns great. I wish that Andy Brown would design one. With his extensive ability to run boats with rearward CG, I bet that he could make one fly. I also think that he could provide a superb prop for that type boat.

Boat runs very well and turns great. I wish that Andy Brown would design one. With his extensive ability to run boats with rearward CG, I bet that he could make one fly. I also think that he could provide a superb prop for that type boat.
It's been on my Bucket list for about 8 years Marty! Times are getting better here at CMDi so the one we started on in 2008 may get finished some time in the near future.

Brian, Your boat is looking really good! Keep up the good work! Fresh ideas are the way to keep r/c boating in a thriving mode!

A gas boat was shown in both vids Ed. The Canard looked REALLY good against the riggers in it's first race.

Looks great.....when ran the Stilettos for many years with lots of success. This year we brought out the 1/8 Circus Canard after 20 years and was very competitive......had some 20 year old gremlins with leaking radio, old stuffing box, etc. Little TLC this winter and it will be right up with them like it use to be. I'm very interested in this hull and need to see what I can get rid of to get one!

Thanks and keep up the great work!

Curtis Maglinger

Owensboro, KY

Looks great.....when ran the Stilettos for many years with lots of success. This year we brought out the 1/8 Circus Canard after 20 years and was very competitive......had some 20 year old gremlins with leaking radio, old stuffing box, etc. Little TLC this winter and it will be right up with them like it use to be. I'm very interested in this hull and need to see what I can get rid of to get one!

Thanks and keep up the great work!

Curtis Maglinger

Owensboro, KY
Let me know when your ready for a Canard they are running Great. It's light enough for a 80 size & up Nitro Motor. But runs very well with a Gas Motor.

Come on someone put a 91 or a 101 in this boat the boat empty only weights around 5 lbs it would be fast just think with a nitro engine this boat runs as a rigger in IMPBA no turn fins and if it comes off plane it will get back up boat turns rt and left very easy to drive point and shoot

What's the length and width of the hull?

45 x 24 can be built very light if done in carbon I think you could do it with twins should be enough room

Last edited:
Just think this boat weighs 12 to 13 lbs with a gas engine and a gas engine is 4 1/4 lbs plus a pound for the pipe should end up with a101 at 9 to 10 ready to go

There is eight years of r and d in this boat and 6 new molds it has no bad habits but has never run with a nitro engine

Last edited:
Hey Brian, what's the center bottom like? Is it even with the sponsons or is it higher like a hydro? Whose hardware art you running on it? Wanna trade hardware foe a boat?

I got my CNC Milling Machine running again after my move and I'm ready to rock and roll.

2vkmezp.jpg

Latest posts

Back