Tunnel Champs

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
72FB832F-7E34-49D2-9366-4B88D79103B1.jpeg

Your 2018 Night Shootout Winners

Gabe Clegg- D Tunnel

Bobby Lewellyn- P-Limited

Mitch Atwell Jr.- B Tunnel

Jimmy Duncan- Open Tunnel

Ryan Pacheco- Sport B Tunnel

I was not able to get to the site until Saturday morning but this race is where you want to be if you want to race your outboard tunnels under a top notch program that calls it like it is and treats all drivers the same. It doesn't matter who you are, infractions are not over looked. Just ask the CD's husband if you are going to get special treatment LOL. Another BIG PLUS; Absolutely No drinking is allowed during racing. This is something that we proud to see clubs enforcing these days. Nobody wants to race against a drunk driver.

There was a diverse collection of models racing at this event (new and old). If you came to this race and did not have a good time, you may want to take up another hobby.

I want to say thanks to Kem and Julie Gilley for offering access to their property for this event and also to all the people who spent their time before, during and after the race to put this event on. Also to all the sponsors who gave products to raffle. There are some happy raffle winners this morning.

If you were at this race you saw some fast boats and some good racing. I look forward to going back to this site again. TOP NOTCH EVENT FOR SURE!

-Carl

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks to everyone that came and supported the race! It was a great event! A huge thanks to the SOWEGA Model Boaters and Kim and Julie Gilley for allowing us to use their pond and facilities. The racing was top notch. The night race was a blast and definately one of the highlights of the weekend. The results are up on rcracingevents. We hope to see more racer there next year.

This was my second race in USA and again it was great fun!!

Nice people and nice venue!
default_smile.png

///Thomas

Last edited by a moderator:
Back