• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

AC Sport 40 (I have 2 of them) Thomas Sport 21

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Don Riek

I have 2 AC Sport 40 hulls with various hardware still installed. I also have a Phil Thomas Sport 21 with all hardware still installed. See pics

SHIPPING NOW AN OPTION.

Orange Sport 40 $200

White Sport 40 SOLD to Ray

Sport 21 SOLD to Brandon

You can reply here to let me know if you are interested. Can't make it to Brandon?? Maybe you could have someone pick it up for you.

THANKS!!!!!!!! Don

Sorry about the pics being upside down, I can't seem to get them to load any other way!

IMG_0540.JPG

IMG_0542.JPG

IMG_0547.JPG

IMG_0549.JPG

IMG_0710.JPG

IMG_0715.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Don,

I am very interested in the white AC Sport 40. Would like to be #1 in line for purchase. I will stop by your pit at Brandon next weekend.

All the best,

Ray Rankl

Ray

Thanks for your interest, I am not a race participant but I will pm with my cell # and we can set up a time/day for me to bring the boats for your inspection.

Robert,

Thanks for the kind words. Hope you are well.

Hi Don

I would need to have the PT 21 shipped to Sweet grass Montana. Are you able to ship?

Joe

Joe,

It's not that I am unable to ship. I have not run these boats in quite a while and I thought it best if a potential buyer had the opportunity to check them out firsthand. I believe I had a pretty good reputation and I did not want any small oversight in description to lead to a disgruntled buyer calling me out on this forum.

That being said, the SS21, as shown in pictures, has a few blemishes and is actually slightly cracked in two of them. Not a big deal to many folks but could be a major problem to those who have no idea how to fix things.

That's where I stand on my request not to ship.

Brad,

That's what it would take and he would have a real nice solid boat. Heck, the hardware alone would probably be more than my price. If he's OK with that I will talk shipping with him even though I'd rather sell local pickup.

Hi Don

I'm not worried about the crack. I can fix it. I do understand it is a pain in the butt shipping.

I'll pass for now

What props did you run on the Sport 40 hulls? I I noticed you never open the sides up. no floatation Inside tub. I picked up one looking for a setup.

Hey Neil, I have a AC sport. The best prop I've used on mine is an octura x450/2. I've heard a x646/3 works good on it too. But I haven't try one out yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back