mark & pak photos

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dave,

Andy no longer owns this boat. I do happen to know who built/painted the boat though

I know where to get the complete graphics package also.

Pictures of the real boat are scarce, and what is out there is not the best quality, but I should be able to help you out

rick,

I know it was sold recently.

hoping previous or current owner has close up photos.

yes. all photos of the real boat I've found lack detail and clarity.

please send graphics information and photos via email

[email protected]

thank you

Last edited by a moderator:
Dave,

Andy no longer owns this boat. I do happen to know who built/painted the boat though

I know where to get the complete graphics package also.

Pictures of the real boat are scarce, and what is out there is not the best quality, but I should be able to help you out
Hi Rick

I would be interested in where to get this graphics package as well,have been after it for a while now

thanks

Shane

Dave & Shane,

Bear with me, the gent that provided me the graphics does them as a side line and I want to check with him before I give his contact info out.

Dave, in the mean time in my signature, below my name is a link to shutterfly, click the photos & videos tab at the top, them click Andy's boat for a rebuild of his boat.

The photos of the end result are washed out by the sunlight and do not show the gold pin lines and gold lettering

I will let you know once I hear back from the graphics man.

Back