Money owed

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Walt Barney

Vendor
I am looking for E Jeremy Middlebrooks and Doug Shepard, these two men have ordered and received their fuel tanks over 7 months ago, and will not answer me either via email or letter.

I am sorry for having to put this on IW but I have no other options, other than go to a collection agency

Thanks

Walt Barney

Walt,

So sad that the honor system does not work even on this well established site, hope you get paid soon

Beau

I am looking for E Jeremy Middlebrooks and Doug Shepard, these two men have ordered and received their fuel tanks over 7 months ago, and will not answer me either via email or letter.

I am sorry for having to put this on IW but I have no other options, other than go to a collection agency

Thanks

Walt Barney
Sorry to hear of that, Walt...events like that ruin it for us responsible ones.

I have good credibility with 2 major suppliers in the hobby and sure wouldn't

jeopardize that.

Hope those two fella's wake up and square up with you.

tw

I wouldn't call them Scum Bags.

Walt I'll give Doug a text and call tonight. Doug got a new phone number I think.

Dam I hear ya man trust an honor an maybe reputation?

maybe well liked

you just cant trust some people

but witch one is the question

marty

Thanks

Walt Barney
Light them Up Walt. Thanks for all you do for us.......... it is appreciated..

Thanks

Walt Barney
NO response from either person, so I would consider this a warning if anyone else wants to do business with these people. DON'T DO IT

Walt Barney

We have lost a few customers due to our pre pay policy but we have maintained more friendships because of it. There is nothing worse than asking a friend for money owed. I used to have many sleepless nights over it. Most of the time they just forgot but it's hard to pay the bills with IOU'S.

Thanks

Walt Barney
NO response from either person, so I would consider this a warning if anyone else wants to do business with these people. DON'T DO IT

Walt Barney
I checked both of their member histories and neither has been on I/W since around July. Still doesn't excuse the fact their bills aren't paid though.......

Walt i love you buddy. But stop making tanks unless paid for. You’re the honest one here.
Tim,

I'm getting to that point,

Walt Barney
It's a shame that a couple people ruin it for everyone else but it seems that's always the case. I've bought a lot of tanks from Walt and it's always been the same - I shoot him a message with specs of what I need, he makes the tank (or tanks) when he gets to me in whatever order I fall in at the time. One day I'll come home to a package in the mailbox and then a check goes out. How frikkin' difficult is that?
default_mad.gif

WALT I OWN A SMALL BUISNESS AND TAKE 50 PERCENT WHEN ORDERED AND 50 PERCENT WHEN DELIVERED ,, HONEST PEOPLE WONT MIND PAYING ,,IF THEY DO THEN JUST MOVE ON,, YOU CANT GET ANYTHING THESE DAYS WITHOUT PAYING FIRST, ALL SPECIAL ORDERS SHOULD BE PAID IN FULL WHEN ORDERED ,,

I WANT TO GET A TANK FROM YOU SOON BUT PEOPLE NOT PAYING WILL RUIN IT FOR US HONEST PEOPLE

GOOD LUCK ;; ED

WALT I OWN A SMALL BUISNESS AND TAKE 50 PERCENT WHEN ORDERED AND 50 PERCENT WHEN DELIVERED ,, HONEST PEOPLE WONT MIND PAYING ,,IF THEY DO THEN JUST MOVE ON,, YOU CANT GET ANYTHING THESE DAYS WITHOUT PAYING FIRST, ALL SPECIAL ORDERS SHOULD BE PAID IN FULL WHEN ORDERED ,,

I WANT TO GET A TANK FROM YOU SOON BUT PEOPLE NOT PAYING WILL RUIN IT FOR US HONEST PEOPLE

GOOD LUCK ;; ED
Ed,

These two men are the only ones that have never paid me in all the years that I have been building fuel tanks, it is difficult for me get paid ahead because of the shipping cost, you never know the cost until I weigh the package. I would rather not get paid ahead because of the bookwork involved. I just like to trust people until they prove otherwise.

Walt Barney

I UNDERSTAND , I GOT BURNED A FEW TIMES AND CHANGED HOW I DID THINGS, BUT I DONT HAVE SHIPPING INVOLVED ,,

ED

i am not yelling at anyone , i am very sorry ,,i was just talking , i always use caps but never will again on here , i was just trying to give ideas but will keep to myself ,, sorry if i offened anyone ,i was not trying to ,,sorry

ed

i am not yelling at anyone , i am very sorry ,,i was just talking , i always use caps but never will again on here , i was just trying to give ideas but will keep to myself ,, sorry if i offened anyone ,i was not trying to ,,sorry

ed
Using all CAP's in text and email form means that you are angry or yelling. I believe that was all he was stating.
Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back