Quikdraw Pioneer Motors

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FlyinFinn

Anyone out there running Quikdraw Pioneer motors in a NAMBA-legal Gas Hydro classification? Looking for information about the NAMBA legality and performance of these engines.

Jeff

Hi Jeff. I can tell you that the Pioneers are legal in NAMBA GX2 ( 26 to 35.99 ccs. ). We ( Peter and Dennis Somers ) @ SRI Motorsports, have modified the Pioneers for Heat racing and SAW competition. I don't have a list of our NAMBA customers, but you can read about their experiences @ JRCBD.com, in the Manufacturers For Sale forum thread " Modified Quick Draws ". It is a long thread, but there is lots of info. In just the very first 2 races that our Pioneers were entered into, they set 2 world records. So they run very strong.

Hi Jeff. I can tell you that the Pioneers are legal in NAMBA GX2 ( 26 to 35.99 ccs. ). We ( Peter and Dennis Somers ) @ SRI Motorsports, have modified the Pioneers for Heat racing and SAW competition. I don't have a list of our NAMBA customers, but you can read about their experiences @ JRCBD.com, in the Manufacturers For Sale forum thread " Modified Quick Draws ". It is a long thread, but there is lots of info. In just the very first 2 races that our Pioneers were entered into, they set 2 world records. So they run very strong.
hej jag är från Sverige och kör QD 27.0 pioneer den är nog den kraftfullaste motorn i den kategorin

Hello Mikael. The stock 27 Pioneer is a good motor for that European class. The competition would be the TK. Properly modified is a completely different story.

Back