• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

whats it worth? mod corba tunnel with many extras!/ maybe trade?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

James montgomery

just seeing what it is worth looking to go riggers only...i have a corba tunnel with lots of extras and parts to keep it runing for a few yrs...it has a rossi four bolt on it with about ffive tanks on a ne piston/liner with a cooper pipe and a irwin composite lower....have two spair powerheads one that need broke in....frist one is a rossi six bolt with all new parts new rod crank and p/l bearings...other is a novarossi rx with lots of pinch in it yet with a os j20 carb two new k@b flex shaft nip, a box of 20 tunnel mod props and a new rossi p/l and three new rods nip....i have alot invested in this tunnl in motors and parts alone was looking to get around 575 (think this is a far price)for all of it/ or maybe trade for a new or near new 45 or 67 motoerwith pipe header and 3rd nneedle valve novarossi or cmb or picco perfred...if nova would perfer a warp around style....thanksjames

THats an irwin pipe, not cooper.

Probably lucky to get $600 for the lot

But give us some more details on those props and i am sure we can sell those for you
default_wink.png

most of the props r modded and rang from 637 up to 442s and some 1440 and some prather prop and two three blades can post pics of them tmrw when i have time to separate and write down the measurement and what props they r

Hi James

I have a Blue Head Picco 45 EXR brand new with pipe and a used header. Willing to make trade with cash balance.

Let me know....

Thanks Chris

Back