• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SGX45 RTR

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darren Laurie

CMDI 45 SGX

this rigger is ready to race just add a RX battery and fuel.
This boat was John Browns own boat (builds all CMDI riggers in USA)
CMB45RS
OzEngines Exh throttle
CMB nitro pipe and muffler
3rd ch mixer control
all servos
spare sponsons
spare tank
spare prop X 2
JR R1 radio with Xtreme link 2,4
Case for radio

$900us +shipping

DSCN0012.JPG

DSCN0013.JPG

DSCN0014.JPG

DSCN0015.JPG

DSCN0016.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Are those exhaust throttles still being sold? If you split up the boat I am interested in the venture and exhaust throttle. I would like to try one on a Rossi 21DD.

How much would you be looking for the Exhaust throttle and venturi? I would like to also get a exhaust throttle for a 21DD if you have one. Or if you could point me in the right direction to get one.

Hi James,

I have new 21 exhaust throttles that I think will work on a 21 dd I will check for you, sorry for hi jacking your thread Darren.

Thanks Kevin.

That would be great. I am interested in exhaust throttles for all engine classes. As well as Venturi to run also

Darren

I am still interested in the exhaust throttle and venturi. Are the lettering areas on the boat decals?

Back