New Design & Build SSV 565 deep vee

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darren Elson

My latest project on the quiet LOL,well been buiding it inbetween making moulds and moulding etc of other projects
purely experimental design and something different
Im not a massive lover of deep vees but really wanted to have ago at this 1 for while and push my building skills,and this 1 has certainly been a brain job haha
Had to and still making some changes as i progress with build and hoping to finish all construction very soon and start prepping for coatings
Size: 56.5" L x 14" W

Thanks Bud
default_wink.png

Cheers Ben
ill probably do 2-3 for testing ,i also be racing it in club aswell so that will be interesting LOL
Its more of a concept build so will see how it runs and go from there
default_wink.png

I like it I was considering making some molds and hulls as well but I really like what you have .. I may stick to making all the hard goods that can be machined/or fabricated/welded/cast

Iv got a couple of things on go moulding wise and more to come hehe
its very time consuming especially the plug building and designing all of which i do by hand ,takes longer but i enjoy it
default_wink.png

Beautiful boat! Love the heavy stepped hull. This is almost exactly what I went shopping for at the start of the year. I had to settle for a boat that really cheated what I consider a proper stepped hull. You have achieved it perfectly. I hope it's a top performer and hulls become available for sale. To my knowledge there isn't anything out there like this in a "full size" boat. Very exciting. Congrats on building one cool boat!

Thanks Tom
i left the dust outside hehe

Thanks Jeff
i wanted to try and do something different that stands out and looks good fingers crossed it will perform as good as it looks ,will find out in near future
default_wink.png

Back