• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Have a few items for sale, radio, 2x Engines.

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Trying to generate some funds to get some updated equipment for my junior racer, Eli.
#1: Futaba 3PDF W/ 2 receivers and spare crystals $45.00 incl. Shipping & fee's price reduced $35.00

#2: Picco .21 P5 I think D&J carb, pipe & header. Bearings replaced less than a gallon ago. $100.00 incl shipping & fee's sold and shipped

#3: Picco .21 black case (do not know model) that is a Picco slide valve carb. W/ header. The head screw is broken off below where the water outlet is.
Very little run time on new bearings.
$60.00 includes shipping & fee's. price reduced $50.00

#4: CMB .21 quiet pipe, a few dents & dings, scratched paint. $40.00 includes shipping & fee's. price reduced $30.00

I am open to offers on all items, you will not hurt my feelings!!

Meant to say, shipping included to lower 48. If willing to pay, will ship anywhere.

Thank you

KIMG0723.JPG

KIMG0724.JPG

KIMG0725.JPG

KIMG0726.JPG

KIMG0727.JPG

KIMG0728.JPG

KIMG0729.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a b mono I'm trying to finish and i want a forward exhaust engine set up so i was looking at your #2 Picco 21 I have a stock Zenoha 26 that has maybe 1 1/2 tanks through it, that I'm not using any time soon?

Rick,

I would like to buy that #2 Picco-21 with the D&J-carb
If it is still available? Cash or PayPal whatever you want.

Just Let Me Know Please?

Mark Sholund

Rick,

I will send PayPal as soon as I get home from work today.

Thanks,

Mark Sholund

sorry but i can't spend any money at this time out of work for a month and i have to make my money feed the family and pay the bills thats why i am trading right know thanks

James I have a Rossi 3.5 I got from a racer that passed away and I am not going to use it anytime soon. I might trade you. Pm me your number I can send pictures

Latest posts

Back