• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

LF for 7.5 Tunnel

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ScottWhite

My search for a glass hull wasnt easy as I was hoping, Im open to any quality hull new or slightly used. It will be for FE but I can convert if its not. A dragon or PTI is at the top of my list for a wood boat. Let me know what you have, Im exploring all options before buying new. Thanks

He has the Leecraft 460, I'm not crazy about the cowl on that one. Shawn is not laying up the vision 40 any longer and I’m assuming the HTB360 is no longer being produced either. The dragon M18 and PTI365 seem to have great feedback, I’ve spoke to both of those guys about building me one but wanted to try avoiding the lead time if someone else already has one to part with. Thanks for your input

Scott,

I may have the prefect choice for you. I have a brand new older style HTB 360 that I had for years, that I was rigging as a Q Tunnel and never finished as the ESC I was trying was faulty. If you are interested I would entertain selling but it would be sold complete, (less ESC of course). Let me know your interest and we can go from there with pics etc. Thanks.

Scott,

I may have the prefect choice for you. I have a brand new older style HTB 360 that I had for years, that I was rigging as a Q Tunnel and never finished as the ESC I was trying was faulty. If you are interested I would entertain selling but it would be sold complete, (less ESC of course). Let me know your interest and we can go from there with pics etc. Thanks.
Yes Sir, I’m interested. I’ll PM my number and email for you to send pics.

Still waiting to hear back from Joe, if anyone else has anything available I’ll be glad to consider it.

Scott, Shawn said he will be letting you know this too. The Vision 20 and 40 molds are otw to me now, and I will get them prepped, and ready to build asap. He said you were still looking for a Vision 40. If you need one, just let me know, and you will be first on the 40 list. Thanks, Mike Luszcz, ML Boatworks

Latest posts

Back