• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Nova Rossi .67 for parts or rebuild

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mikemalloy

F/S Nova Rossi .67 carb, remote needle, Rossi 10 degree, and Rossi water cooled pipe.

Paypal preferred payment.. I will consider offers.

Motor parts are SOLD

OPEN TO OFFERS ON ITEMS BELOW
POSSIBLE TRADES FOR .67 CMB PIPE AND OR .67 CMB EVO PARTS (new bearings, piston sleeve ect...)
Carb and remote needle. $45.00
Rossi water cooled pipe w/ header $80.00 plus shipping to lower 48 states.

$125.00 shipped to lower 48 for pipe/header and Carb w/remote needle

Case has some marks inside from when rod broke, case is still in good, I can email anyone more pics if needed just give me a pm after posting on it. Thanks Mike

IMG_2024.jpg

IMG_2025.jpg

IMG_2026.jpg

IMG_2027.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I split up the motor and pipe an adjusted price $250 for motor/parts. Pipe and header seperate.

Jensen header not included...

Mike if Larry is still interested in the pipe and header I will give you $150 and cover shipping for the motor parts. You can keep the carb and sell it also.

David

David the motor parts are yours for $150.00 plus shipping. $10.00 should cover shipping Total of $160.00 My PayPal is [email protected] or you can pm me for other if needed and your shipping address.

Thanks Mike

Mike $$$$$ sent, Thanks David

David Hall

1862 Russet Woods Lane

Hoover, Alabama 35244

David, I will ship out tomorrow and pm you tracking info. It will also be linked to your PayPal, Thank you

Still available

Carb and remote needle. $45.00

Rossi water cooled pipe w/ header $80.00 plus shipping to lower 48 states.

Open to offers on remaining items and or trade for .67 CMB pipe and or .67 CMB EVO parts. LMK

Pipe, carb and remote needle still available, open to offers

Back