• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Zippkits Rivett/Rocket Thunderboat For Sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greg Bonahoom

Supporting Member
This boat will be sold almost ready to run. Just add your receiver and prop. This is the older style Zippkits Thunderboat, which is Impba Legal, but not Namba Legal. This boat was originally built by my Dad (Bob) with an RCMK motor. When the Impba Thunderboat rules came out and only allowed stock Zenoah motors, the boat became a shelf queen. A couple years ago, I decided to revive the boat and retro fitted a stock Zenoah 26. I have ran about 3/4 of a gallon through the motor, and decided to stick with the smaller nitro boats. The motor is a legal stock Zenoah 26, with a Zippkits pipe, and Savox Servos. I am asking $400 for local pickup only or pickup at the Nitro Nats in Mt Vernon Illinois July 11 -14th

IMG_1251.JPG

IMG_1248.JPG

IMG_1245.JPG

IMG_1246.JPG

IMG_1253.JPG

IMG_1247.JPG

IMG_1250.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Greg,

Thanks for getting back to me.

Would you be interested in a trade? I have a new CMB 21 beta with back plate and carb and includes additional VAC backplate and zoom carb. It's listed for sale on the site.

Why is this hull not legal in Namba?

Thanks

Scott

Greg,

I just realized this hull is too short for Namba. Great looking boat but I'm going to pass.

Thanks

Scott

I believe it is 1 inch short for Namba. Impba wrote their rules to include these boats as legal. This is what it said on the Zippkits web site when they sold these boats. They were discontinued a couple years ago. Thanks for the trade offer, but I am good with .21 motors at the moment.

Greg

This boat is still available. The boat is to large to ship for a reasonable amount of money. I will be bringing it to the Nitro Nats on July 11 for pick up only. I do not want to bring it home. Thanks for looking.

Thanks Mike and Samuel! Kevin definitely has first dibbs if he is still interested, but it was last year when we tried to ship this, so he may have moved on since then.

Last edited by a moderator:
if you will do $375 I will take it and arrange for pic up as I live in Appleton ,Wi or maybe I can talk to Big Al who will be at Nitro Nats and have him possibly pic up

I would take $375 but only if Big Al or someone else can take it home with them. I didnt see your post until after I had already left for Mt Vernon. I really need to free up space in the van for the trip home.

Latest posts

Back