Who's now making graphics sets for 1/8

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shane Bastick

Who's now making graphic sets for 1/8 unlimited hydros ???? - where can I order them

thanks in advance

I had the local graphics shop in town do my Pay n Pak. Mike McKnight cashed my check months ago and I got tired of waiting. I did have templates that the local guy scanned and then re-drew. He also included extras which was good because they second side I did was a fail.

Mike closed his boat graphics business as of August 1. He made some highly detailed graphics for me over the years, but you needed to keep on him for delivery. Below are some examples. I'm sorry to see him quit.

Lohring Miller

P1010393.JPG P1010193.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Grayson your decals were sent. As far as I knew you got them. If you didn't I will send a new set. But if hadn't gotten them you should have contacted me. I haven't heard from you. This is first I have heard you didn't get them. FYI I am not closed yet. I was going to close Aug 1 but several convinced me to keep it going a bit longer. But by this time next year I will close it.

Hi Mike. Last we talked you said I would get an email from USPS when they went out. Before calling you again, I did some research and discovered bentnballistic.com. At that point I through in the towel and got them locally from the graphics shop here in Gilroy.

Best wishes in your new endeavor and may the weather be good in Alaska next year.

Screenshot_2017-08-27-06-36-08.png

Latest posts

Back