Ron and NovaRossi

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BobBonahoom

I wanted to post a message saying that using Ron Shaw's new NovaRossi web site has been great. You can find parts quickly using the stie's search engine and many have links to detailed pdf drawings, etc. Ordering is easy and fast. Best of all, Ron is VERY helpful and responsive regarding questions and/or issues. Thank you Ron!

I wanted to post a message saying that using Ron Shaw's new NovaRossi web site has been great. You can find parts quickly using the stie's search engine and many have links to detailed pdf drawings, etc. Ordering is easy and fast. Best of all, Ron is VERY helpful and responsive regarding questions and/or issues. Thank you Ron!
Agreed

Hey guys I really appreciate all of the positive feedback. I tried to make sure the website experience was easy and complete. I think having pictures of every single item helps everyone to make sure they are ordering the right engine or part. If anyone notices something that they think will help make the website even better please feel free to let me know. Thanks again for your business.

Last edited by a moderator:
Same here looking to pick up a Keep 21 O/B down the line
YOU WILL Very pleased If you can prepair yourself for an awesom engine >

I have 1 on a Vision and it is a blast ...... EEEE-HAAAA > Talk to Mark S about the prop ...

Ron Does it right >

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Rick. Elias tells me someone running a Novarossi 46 powered Hydro won in Fla over the weekend. Does anyone have details? A new Novarossi Hat and $50 off of his next engine purchase will be heading his way!!!

I'm going to second the sentiment of this thread. Ron doesn't know me from Adam...yet he quickly answered my questions that I sent to sales@. I thought that was awesome. Even better, after I made a purchase, I got an email with tracking info a few hours later. THAT is how it's done. Easy to use site, and a timely status on where my stuff is.

Here's the kicker...I got what we call "Lagniappe" in my shipment. A little something extra... a personal note from Ron with some technical info that will help me out big time this season. Wow!

I can't say thanks enough....

-Joey

Thanks Joey. That was a really nice feedback message. Good luck this year. You have the right attitude, engine, and hot tips to make this a winning season!!!!

Back