Props recommendations

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glenn 787

What prop would you guys recommend for a stock OS 21 powered Sniper/Cobra?

Last edited by a moderator:
M440 or m442 all lynx cut. 38 mm dia.

Dave

A cut back and cupped 1440 has been run for years on 21 nitro boats.

Lohring Miller

440 lynx cut is what just won d-12 20 sport & 20 mod tunnel season points championships, both with the same cobra/ k&b sx combo.

Anybody have a 40 x 53 they want to part with? Also would like to see a pic of what a Lynx cut prop looks like?

Glenn,

I have pictures of the lynx-cut if you want to see some?

Just send me your email or text number I will send them from my phone.

Thanks,

Mark Sholund

Glenn,

Just getting home from a race.

I will send you one in the mail tomorrow.

Thanks,

Mark Sholund

I´m also curious about how the Lynx cut looks like

I have a Lynx with NR 21 Keep runs realy fast with Aquacrafts props

Anders,

Send me your email address and I will send you some photos.

Either ABC 40x53's or 40x52/3's are the two that I do the most of right now.

Thanks,

Mark Sholund

Mark,

Beautiful prop. The first time I'm going to be able to test it is this coming Sunday.

Having fun with this boat but the motor is tired. Low compression, missing chrome on the sleeve. Going to rebuild it over the Winter and add a tuned pipe.

Thanks again for the prop.

Went to test the prop today. About ten yards after launch the shaft broke and I didn't have a spare.

Do you take the shaft out after a days running?

I have noticed that by only using the OS oiling system that a blackened 'oil' comes out the bottom of the lower, if left it turned into a pasted and destroys a shaft.

Do others see this also?

Glenn,

Without the PL being in good shape the prop is just not going to matter all that much. When you get the motor re-build let us know how testing goes.

I like a BAG Grim 4052/3. I have not had to modify that prop in about the last 4 3 years of running it. I use the OS motor on a VS1 and the full blade is no problem for eather WC or AC motors.

Grim

Back