ABC 1/8 Scale Nitro Props

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Brandt

Vendor
We are now carrying ABC Props that we find to be working well in 1/8 Scale Nitro. I'm working also on props under 57mm to supply for 1/8 Scale FE. These Scale props I'm hearing are great for 40 hydro also but we haven't run them in that arena.

My suggestion for best start is the 2315-19-38

Please note the 2315-17-45 is a .250 Bore so will need a reducer.

3 options for now, listed here.....https://www.allrc1.com/tape

Quantities are limited with more on order. Pricing on the 2 blades is 23.79 plus shipping as shown in site checkout.

As always, Thanks to all my Rattlesnake RC customers

Bill Brandt

abc 2317 1745.JPG

abc2315 1938.JPG

abc 2317.JPG

Bill, do have any specs on these-pitch-dia-ect, what are they close's to in the Oct or Prather props?

I 've gotta be careful or I might sound like an authority. I'm not. That's an area for Mark or Andy. I can tell you my experience and opinion. That is;

A 245 or 250 is pretty small for scale. High RPM and go nowhere.

The 2315 19-38 and 2315 are identical except one is a 19 Rake the other 17 plus the 38 is a lesser blade area than the 45.

I run a 7207 MHR Hull. 1972 Notre Dame. The 19-38 gives me full power band range, slow to fast. It takes more to get the 17-45 at RPM without at least some strut adjustment for me. Without it I'll fall off in corners.

If you're wanting to stay with Prather I suggest a 255 maybe cut to 59mm with a little cup added. Mark Sholund can fix you up well.

Please remember, I can only speak to what works well for us.

I agree with bill. The Prather 245 and 250 are way too small. Nether your boat is way to heavy or your motor has no HP.

Thanks for carry these props Bill. The ABC props are getting hard to get.

I agree with bill. The Prather 245 and 250 are way too small. Nether your boat is way to heavy or your motor has no HP.

Thanks for carry these props Bill. The ABC props are getting hard to get.
sam and bill,thank you for the replies. boat is a 14# Muck hull and the Picco does not make the TQ that a CMB does and likes lots of RPM'S.boat is not slow (ask anyone who runs in Namba D1 or down south.) i will try a 255 cut down as suggested and will try a 19/38 also. just trying to get the Picco going as fast as i can then will drop in the CMB. thank you both again for the help,mike.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back