Huntsville, AL Records Trials, 29-30 Nov 2014

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Paul Traufler

Supporting Member
Here is some more incentive to attend our November 29 & 30 records trial, besides just the fun of running model boats in November.

Fellow Racers,

I want to start building a page on the www.novarossi.us website to showcase the success our Novarossi family is having across the world. I am launching today, a program to provide a discount code good for $50 off of your next order of $200 or more and before freight, for every regional, national, and worldwide fellow boater that either wins a class or sets a new World Record using a Novarossi Marine engine. I also want to look at "revamping" the High Points Award by also providing an additional "2014 Novarossi Marine USA High Points Champion" award that would include an additional $50 off of a purchase of $200 or more on the website to be a "standing" contribution for any CD of a major race that wants to participate. This program will not apply to local district or club races. I am asking the CD's of every major race or SAW Event to announce this "standing event donation" promotion at the drivers meeting at each race. You can win the discount more than once throughout the promotion, but can only apply one code per order and can not be combined with any other promotion or discount. To be eligible for the discount, you must have the CD of the event to send an email to [email protected] announcing your win, and send a pic of you holding your boat and trophy with a note talking about your accomplishment and approval for it's use on the website for marketing. These accomplishments will be shared with Novarossi World and may end up on their novarossi.it website as well!! I will run this program for at least six months. Thank you all in advance for your past and future support of Novarossi Marine USA!!!......
default_wink.png

Ron

BTW, each Novarossi engine bearing winner/record holder will also receive a free hat!!!...($24 Value)

Posted Today, 09:26 PM

bzubee, on 21 Oct 2014 - 6:32 PM, said:

Ron can our up coming record trial November 29 and 30 qualify? Is it just SAW records our can oval records also qualify?

Bill,

Yes, absolutely. You can announce at both the SAW's and Ovals. Anyone that sets a new World SAW or Oval record using a Novarossi engine in their boat, will qualify. They will receive the $50 off of a purchase of $200 or more, along with a red Novarossi Team Cap!!! Just be sure to follow the steps above for clarification, picture, brief description of accomplishment, and consent for marketing use. Good luck to all!!!

Edited by RonShaw, Today, 09:28 PM.

Yes we put in an order for warm temps, and light winds... I hope they are not on back order!
default_smile.png
The Nov event has turned into a bigger event as many folks want to get out and away from the family stuff and black Friday shopping. We welcome any that would like to come run with us!

I requested that from the [SIZE=12pt]Huntsville/Madison County Convention & Visitors Bureau they are pretty good about getting us what we ask for!
default_wink.png
[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt] [/SIZE]

Paul/Bill/David, I will be there. Looking forward to it!GQ
Glenn Great to hear you are coming over, really looking forward to see you again. You gonna make it for Friday open water?David
Hey David, I'm looking forward to seeing you too!!! We are gonna try to make it there before open water is over!

Have a great Thanksgiving!

GQ

I really wanted to make it back this year but the knee isn't going to be ready.
default_mellow.png

Good luck fellas!!

Long term weather is looking pretty good for next weekend! Enjoy the family, eat some turkey, watch TV, take a nap, then come on out Fri/Sat/Sun and rip up the water with the fast boats! Ok Mr. Weather does not get it right all the time but still!!!!

Paul

Looking forward to our records trial this coming weekend, that 's right it's Saturday and Sunday after Thanksgiving.

We will be running under the Witching hour rules listed below. Sunset is at 4:45 pm so Witching hour starts about 3:45pm.

Witching Hour Rules[SIZE=12pt]Witching Hour Rules will apply, 1 hour prior to sunset. A short list consisting only of drivers whose boats have been within 5 percent of the record during the event or if they currently hold that record will be allowed to run on the short list. Those on the short list will have the water until sunset. If no one on the short list elects to run at any time after witching hour begins open running will become effective using the daily list until such time that someone on the short list elects to run. At that time only people on the short list are eligible to run until such time that those participants are not running again. This can happen as often as the short list participants pass their turn. No one on the short list can give up their spot.[/SIZE]

Back