South Florida racers.

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gator 340

Wanting all my south Florida racing friends to know you are in my thaughts and prayers these next few days. Everyone please be safe.

Still some winds on the East Coast but never lost power, my friends on the West Coast hunker down your in for a ride does not look good

Max and I are in Pensacola with gas waiting to return tomorrow. Jay is in Ft Lauderdale out of gas and waiting a curfew to lift. Jeff Maturo is in a bunker in Naples and not yet accounted for.The rest of Team Ugly is on the road. John Albritton in SC, Andy Smith in NC. Talked to Nub yesterday and he's watching for tree limbs. No word on the TBM guys yet.

Mic

We left our house in Hudson fearing tidal surge and headed for Fanning Springs to our other place . I brought two generators , gas , food , ammo and weapons and my whole family . I'm very happy to report no damage anywhere just yard debris . I'm however very glad I made the decision to have 6 trees removed from the Suwannee property that were leaning in the general direction of the house as they most assuredly would have destroyed something . I'm feeling good about my decision to head North even though that was right in the path of Irmas travel but I felt in my gut she would weaken after land fall and she did . Mark Grannis has a tale to share and I'm sure he will ! Hoping all others made out OK .

Max and I are in Pensacola with gas waiting to return tomorrow. Jay is in Ft Lauderdale out of gas and waiting a curfew to lift. Jeff Maturo is in a bunker in Naples and not yet accounted for.The rest of Team Ugly is on the road. John Albritton in SC, Andy Smith in NC. Talked to Nub yesterday and he's watching for tree limbs. No word on the TBM guys yet.

Mic
Thank you for the update Mic, been thinking of you guys and other boaters in FL.

Trees down only on the east coast no damage to the house, lost power for a few hours but all ok here in Lake Worth

Back