• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

.21 pipes-ib & ob

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

moparbarn

ib pipes top to bottom:

Kalistrov muffled pipe $20

CF pipe, i have been told marty davis, ron zaker & "the indy guys" had a hand in it

VERY light pipe 3" center of band to inlet ON HOLD for an "atwell"

AB parabolic/first version, been cut 4" weld to inlet SOLD to brian

Irwin nitro pipe, has a 2" band can be cut & welded to a S pipe, 4 3/4" center of band to inlet $65

OB pipes top to bottom:

Unknown, looks like a mac pipe weld to a J header SOLD to glenn

Irwin quiet pipe SOLD to lorenzo

JYD/jimmy edelman version of an irwin pipe, slightly longer flat band SOLD to mic

All prices shipped in the lower 48, will ship anywhere at buyer's expense & risk. Check or usps m.o. (preferred) only. Post here only, no pm's, first i'll take it wins.

CAM00071.jpg

CAM00075.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll take the Irwin quite pipe if you accept Paypal. I'll pay the extra fee that Paypal will charged you which is 3.3% of total.

Let me know. Thanks. Lorenzo

Actually I just realized that you only accept check or USPS MO. I will still take it for $30 shipped. Send me you address to [email protected] and I will mail you a MO.

Thanks

Lorenzo

Robin,

I'll take the Irwin OB quiet pipe-$30. Can you bring it to the Stewart race and I'll just pay you cash there?

Mic

Got beat by 1 min and not even by Shaw. I'll take the Edelman version then for $25?

Brian, the ab pipe is yours

Lorenzo, the irwin ob pipe is yours

Mic, i'll bring the jyd with me -see ya next week!!

Messages coming with addy.

Robin, did you ever run that small carbon fiber pipe? If so, how was it? Is it for a .21?

No, i never did. I got it from james clegg. It's so light i had thought of putting it on a mod .21 tunnel, magic muffler style. Not hard to turn a cmb/nr style ob header 90° (-;

No, i never did. I got it from james clegg. It's so light i had thought of putting it on a mod .21 tunnel, magic muffler style. Not hard to turn a cmb/nr style ob header 90° (-;
Gotcha, can you bring it to the herb race? Id like to check it out,interested. see you there!

Robin

Money order sent. Please read your email. I made a mistake on my zip on the first email but corrected it on the second email. Also send you a picture of the MO

Thanks

Lotenzo

Payment sent.

Unlike my buddy Lorenzo I was able to get my zip and spell my name correctly on the first try.
default_tongue.png

Gotcha, can you bring it to the herb race? Id like to check it out,interested. see you there!
If no one poops any money before i leave, i will bring it with me (ya gotta say "i'll take it). See ya'll in a week.

If no one poops any money before i leave, i will bring it with me (ya gotta say "i'll take it). See ya'll in a week.
I'll say ill take it pending seeing it.

The nut **** sure don't fall far from tree LOL! i'll hold for ya, kiddo (-;

The nut **** sure don't fall far from tree LOL! i'll hold for ya, kiddo (-;
Haha, some areas i like to think it did. But i guess I'll claim him. LOL, thanks!

Back