Help Support IntlWaters by donating using the link above.
Photo

Blazer Marine Sling Shot rigger

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#16 Tony Jacuzzi

Tony Jacuzzi

World Racer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,699 posts

Posted 02 March 2018 - 05:01 PM

Here is mine running this last weekend in the District 13 race at SOWEGA in Georgia. I jumped the start by about two boat lengths then proceeded to lay the hammer down and lap the field for a first place finish. Took first place overall for the weekend.

https://youtu.be/ZCC8l3RCwtI

Nice running boat and a good drive in that heat Buck

#17 SayMikey

SayMikey

World Racer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,816 posts

Posted 02 March 2018 - 06:33 PM

Smokin fast Buckdaddy

#18 Lay26

Lay26

Club Racer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 865 posts

Posted 02 March 2018 - 06:49 PM

its a real runner....I've built  a few not hard just need to stay committed to the end

#19 Bob Blazer

Bob Blazer

Boater

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 250 posts

Posted 03 March 2018 - 07:52 AM

Here is mine running this last weekend in the District 13 race at SOWEGA in Georgia. I jumped the start by about two boat lengths then proceeded to lay the hammer down and lap the field for a first place finish. Took first place overall for the weekend.

Your boat is running really well, good job.

#20 Buckshot

Buckshot

World Racer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,351 posts

Posted 08 March 2018 - 08:02 AM

Your boat is running really well, good job.

Thanks Bob! That was with the turn fin you sent me the week before. It turns much better now than it did with the turn fin I had been using before (from a different manufacture). 

Something else to note from the video I posted is how much quieter my boat is compared to all the others. Fast boats do not have to be loud. People need to start making a better effort to soften to tone of their boats.  

#21 Jim Allen

Jim Allen

National Racer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,321 posts

Posted 09 March 2018 - 04:15 PM

Buckshot,

The hull has a fantastic attitude when running at WOT on disturbed water! Outstanding tuning job!!

Jim Allen

#22 Buckshot

Buckshot

World Racer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,351 posts

Posted 11 March 2018 - 11:00 AM

Buckshot,

The hull has a fantastic attitude when running at WOT on disturbed water! Outstanding tuning job!!

Jim Allen

Thanks Jim! The Slingshot is a very fun boat.

#23 ScottHowe

ScottHowe

Beginner Boater

• Members
  • Pip
  • 80 posts

Posted 12 March 2018 - 08:23 AM

I can attest the slingshot was running geat since I was following it. I ended up with 2nd place running my scratch built rigger, first time on the water with bone stock tiger king 27. Congrats !!