IT's BACK The Rocket City Classic Huntsville Alabama

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mark Bullard

We have brought it back. "The Rocket Classic" in Huntsville Alabama. Dates are October 28, 29, 30. Open water will be on the Friday 28 and racing Saturday and Sunday 29 & 30.

We will run any IMPBA class long as we have the boats. Six boats for trophy class and three boats minimum.

This race site is the best in the country. It will be a great time.

You can enter on http://racemastersevents.com or send in the flyer.

IMBAraceHSVweb.jpg

aerial 2.jpg

2016 Rocket City Classic.pdf

Attachments

• 2016 Rocket City Classic.pdf
    72.5 KB · Views: 58
Last edited by a moderator:
That is a long drive for me. I'll be there. (Only if Doc lets me beat him again)

Thanks for holding it at the end of October.

Plus the weekend October 21-23 before the Rocket City Classic we have a records trial scheduled. So if you have the time come a play for a while and hit both events.

I would Agree IT'S BACK.......!!!
default_ohmy.png
default_wink.png
default_biggrin.png
default_laugh.png
default_cool.png

Cant wait for this race. Doc had better get some new motors because Mark was beating him by 2 or 3 laps at least !

The race I believe will be outstanding as was the spring race. EVERYONE HAD FUN AND THE FRIED CHICKEN ON SAT WAS SUPERB THANKS TO JOHN EQUI.

If you have a twin come to Huntsville. The twins will have incredible room to race and at great speeds. Several new ones are being built. In fact the painting of a new twin 90 has begun in DOCS SHOP. 3 twins now in my shop

A new SST Twin 90 will be tested at Humtsville Sat.

So if you have a twin bring it to the Huntsville Rocket City Classic.

AND OF COURSE BRING EVERYTHING THAT RUNS IN YOUR SHOP.

In the spring we raced ELECTRIC GAS AND NITRO.

Back