2016 Fall Nationals Race Opening Up Soon

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John Knight

Racers,

The 2016 Fall Nationals race hosted by the Charleston Model Boaters, October 7-9th, is now open for entries. Make SURE you read all of the event details carefully BEFORE you enter. There is a 6 class limit for a racers so do not enter more.

The race has a initial cutoff of 225 boats. Will close out the full classes and keep open those classes that do not have a full heat. Will adjust the class sizes as needed as class interest warrants during the entry period.

Classes that are full will have a wait list created and will be done by e mail only. No phone or PM requests will be accepted. Wait list e mails to be sent to me at [email protected]

A crack CD team is being assembled to run the race. So far committed are John Finch, Don Ferrette, Dick Tyndall, Dick Loeb, Bruce Jacobs, Ron Shaw, Bob Kensill, Scott Miller, and Randy Corbin so far. Have a few others that I have not heard from yet.

Hope that many of you can attend this year's race. It is an exceptional premier and quality race, excellent facilities and with outstanding and competitive racers coming in every year. It is one of the few Nationals and has sold out the past 5 years.

Motel Information and driving directions have been attached to this post.

CMB Motel Information 2016.doc

Attachments

• CMB Motel Information 2016.doc
    35.5 KB · Views: 35
Last edited by a moderator:
Administration can we get this pinned.
default_cool.png

Yes. My wife and I are caregivers for her 86 yr old father who lives with us, is diabetic and has moderate dementia. We are going out for dinner before opening up the race. My intention is go and be back by 6pm, hence the approximately comment. Will do due diligence to be back before 6 to get it rolling.

Jeff,

We had to combine the classes the past 2 years just to be able to run a class of them. So I started that way again and from what I see most of the entries are from the 60 class. Takes 6 to run a class. Anyone know exactly how much of each class are among the entries? It looks like again there are more 60's than 40.

Blaise,

We are the max for classes being offered for the race. Just cannot add in any more, especially if the 40 & 60 Mono presently combined gets split.

Thanks for the reply John. I unfortunately could not tell you who would be running 40's or 60's. This is what I do know.

R.Drake 40

S Cardoso 40

G Mongar both

J Whiddon both

S Simpson 60

T Cardoso 60

If anyone knows what eng size others are running please add their info.

Thanks for the reply John. I unfortunately could not tell you who would be running 40's or 60's. This is what I do know.

R.Drake 40

S Cardoso 40

G Mongar both

J Whiddon both

S Simpson 60

T Cardoso 60

If anyone knows what eng size others are running please add their info.
Foley 67 .

Looking to split the classes. Need to know what class each of the following would be running:

Tom Foley

Mike Brevoort

Mark Adams

Larry Kent

Justin Rogers

Mark & Katie Harrelson

Post if you know please so I can realign the classes correctly.

Racers,

I have split the D/E Mono classes into the two regular classes as we have enough to run each one. I deleted the combined class. Make sure you check your entries carefully now and not at the race to ensure you are entered where you want to be for the race. Send me an e mail to [email protected] if it is not correct and I will change it.

If you want to enter an additional class then do so asap. But remember there is a 6 class cap for all racers for the race and you cannot exceed that number. If you are a NAMBA member and have entered already, upon your additional entry, choose IMPBA or you will have to pay the $15 guest fee again. The program will not recognize the first payment being credited. Only 1 payment is needed. It keeps the race finances easier for the both of us. I do not have access to the club Paypal account so I cannot make any payments in any way.

Race is nearing the deadline so if you want to join in the party do so quickly. The class sizes have been realigned according to the number of heats for each class and for the race. A number of classes have been sold out, many for a while. Only 1 class has a wait list at the moment and that is LSG Mono with 2 on the list.

90 racers and over 280 entries has made this a stellar race for sure. We appreciate the great interest for the Fall Nationals race.

Motel and driving direction information has been added to post #1.

Dear baby Jesus thank you for this ass whoopin Larry Beals and I are about to bring. Cuz im all jacked up on mountain dew!!! Shake.... and.... bake!!!!!

Back