River City Racing Spring Shootout

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Doug Sheperd your paypal did not come thru and your email address is wrong on racemasters.

What is the single event insurance fee?

10 dollar Registration fee

10 dollar boat fee

15 insurance fee.

35 bucks for 1 boat. Am I reading that correct.

I am signed up! I thought it was tricky to scroll past Little Thunder to find Spring Shootout. Same name, different club.

Guys, if you have not got registered yet, you need to do it ASAP! I'm going to order trophies tomorrow and there are a lot of classes in jepordy of not making trophy class.

Thanks

Guys, if you have not got registered yet, you need to do it ASAP! I'm going to order trophies tomorrow and there are a lot of classes in jepordy of not making trophy class.

Thanks
Aaron, I entered B Spt Tunnel, Sport 40 and P-elec. I forwarded a copy of my Paypal receipt to Racemasters support. Happy to forward it to you if need be. Also I believe Jeff Young is entered in B spt tunnel and Open nitro tunnel but he doesn't have internet. I think he may have entered by mail.

Racers, due to circumstances beyond our control with construction going on at our lake and the water level to low to race on, we have 3 options we have to look at. we were offered the lake up front BUT LISTEN CLOSELY, due to the land next to the lake being privately owned, it would either be angled(if we can) or a much much smaller course, we're talking 1/4 mile. I know we're not gonna make everyone happy and it sucks that we cant. Some of the RCRC members were ok with it, a few are dead set against it. Again, not everyone is gonna be happy. We either:

1. Take what we have, make the best of it, run a smaller course and have fun.

2. Move the race site

3. Cancel the race

THESE ARE THE ONLY OPTIONS WE HAVE. A CALL WILL BE MADE BASED ON THIS POST.

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience but this is well beyond our control.

We dont know who all made reservations that are non refundable but these are the only options we can come up with.

Move it to Mt. Vernon, The lake is in great shape, I just ran there yesterday. There are power outlets and plenty of room for any kind of boat to run I do have reservations in Evansville. But I will try to wait out how this post works out.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back