NEW TWIN FOR FLEET

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sweeeeeet!
default_smile.png

I build them he paints them. Here are some pictures of my new one. And I painted it.

IMG_1490.jpg

IMG_1491.jpg

IMG_1492.jpg

IMG_1493.jpg

IMG_1482.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Ran well Saturday in the 98 degree heat for the first time in the water. Ran four tanks of fuel thru the boat till the tanks were empty. Sunday changed pipes and ran more fuel. The motors were pipe happy now but no horsepower at all in the heat. Think I heard Kim say that I made a pass of 79 to 80 mph with the motors rich not really trying to make a big number. Going to be a good boat with these motors. It jumps out of the turn and pulls hard when I turned it loose in short burst.

Thanks John. Same stance as the one you got. And the same boat. Did not make any changes. Yes they are NR pipes but found a better pipe that is not made anymore. Going to send one to Ron and see if NR can make changes on the NR pipe to match what I found. Also press the spray bar assembly out of the carb housings I did for you and remove 0.025" from the length of the spray bar. This will let the motor run leaner at the bottom end and clean out better on mid range. The stock spray bar is very rich on the bottom end. Not much of a problem on a single engine boat but makes it a little harder on a twin.

Hi Mark

I'm at 24 inches between the sponsons, I did the wider stance after Hobart to be a little more forgiving when an old dog try's to turn left. Looks like you also had to change cowls to clear the NR carbs.

Thanks John

Latest posts

Back