"Q" electric SGX

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking good Joe. Great to see more Q riggers running. Hopefully we'll see you guys in Greely for next years FE Nats.TG
Greely? Must not have seen the 2015 FE nats post yet...what state is Greely in? CO or PA or...?

-Kent

The correct spelling is Greeley and it is located in Colorado. I might add that it is my home town for approximately 25 years. The Q Rigger is the fastest boat I have seen hear in Colorado. No power loss with electric boats!

Brad

Thanks Brad.

...and the correct spelling is "here"...just teasin' ya...lol

No power loss until it thermals...Doh!!

-Kent

Last edited by a moderator:
Should be a super competitive ride once the set up is fine tuned and dialed in.
default_cool.png

Looking good! The latest crop of Q boats are seriously fast.

Greeley should be fun next summer.

Hello, that's actually my boat in the video. Joe's boat is the first boat that leaves the shore, his boat is turning a X467.

The boat in the video is running on 4 year old Hyperion 5s packs (5s2p 8400mah) and is powered by a TP Power 56x80 1490kv motor, spinning a (borrowed from another racer) Arrow Shark 6519/2. Both boats in the video have issues with the water cooling system.

Thanks for the comments guys!

Hi John, the boat stuffed probably due to driver (me)! that and it really is the first time on the water it needs more tuning.

I am not sure of the weight,8-9 lbs?? which will change a bit I am trying a few escs. Joe's was caught on radar at 78-79mph, mine was slightly quicker.

Back